Friday, June 15, 2012

It has been some time since my last post.  Things have kinda been crazy around here.  We have been busy with the garden and all it entails and also VBS, and besides that I have gotten an infected tooth that decided to infect my whole face and has made me a very sick lady.  I never knew a little tooth could make someone so sick.  We haven't been doing much exciting to post about either.  Here are just a few pics.

This made a lot of plum jelly for sure.
About 24 jars worth






Sky VBS It was a very cute one.  
 



Sunset at a local lake.  We went fishing late one evening and it was just beautiful.
 



Don't know if you can see it, but that same afternoon of fishing there was an
alligator that kept on coming by to see what we where up to.
 
And of course we were all toooo excitied over Josh's big daddy of a fish.

 God has been good. 
God bless,
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment