Monday, June 30, 2014

Homestead Happenings and birthday party!

It has been a long time since I have posted anything, seems like this blogging thing takes its turn with everyday life.  We have been busy with gathering produce and selling at farmers market.  I have been doing a lot of baking and taking it too.  We celebrated Cora Mae's 1st birthday this weekend.  I had to reschedule it I think around 4 or 5 times before we ever finally got to do it.  It turned out very sweet.  Just can't believe that her first year has come and gone.  She has been such a ray of sunshine for me.  She has had me on my toes for sure.

I decided I wanted to do something other than plain old balloons and streamers and really liked all the pictures of shabby chic type of party's and decided to go with theme.   Here are few pics of the day.









No comments:

Post a Comment