Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Who ever said there was global warming ? :( Us southern folks are not used to the cold like this. I know up in the northern states everyone thinks it is probably warm here. It was 20 this morning and by the end of the week they are talking single digits. They say we are going to have the coldest temps weve had in over a decade. This old house we live in don't have much insulation so that means every one is going to have to put on some layers. The wood stove is going to have to really get to work this week. The plans for today are simple work on cleaning the house, so school work with kidos and try to get my new sewing machine out and use it for the first time. I guess I will try and make a new apron or something. I need to get some more fabric. Well I wish I could post some pictures but my computer is to old and my net is to slow and I have had a hard time posting a picture. I have a really good picture of our pond that I wanted as my background on my heading but it just won't let me. Hope everyone stays warm

God Bless ya,

Tara

1 comment:

  1. Hello! Welcome to the blogging world :) We are in east Tennessee and live on a farm. We have dogs, cats, and five Arabian horses, including a 2 month old foal!!
    I look forward to following you as you restore the old farm.
    Blessings, Misha

    ReplyDelete