Sunday, January 10, 2010

On the home front

Well It has been a long week. We have not been able to do a lot this week with it being so cold. Hubby has had to work late all week even had to work Saturday. But, we are not complaining, the Good Lord knows we need the money. We have had an uneventful week. We have been trying to get caught up on school work. I had a doctors appointment Friday and had an echo done of my heart. I am still not just feeling well. Saturday I worked on the kids 4-H journals. Oh how I HATE doing those. It is like pulling teeth for me to have to do those. I make the kids help do their own journals, but it is still not one of my most favorite things to do. There is one adavantage of doing one though. You can look back on them and see all the things that you accomplished through the year and what you need to improve on. Maybe I ought to do one for my own personal self!! On the other hand maybe NOT;)

We came home from church this morning to busted water pipes. It actually got above freezing today and so everything that was froze thawed and boy did it thaw. We had to mis church tonight because of fixing the leaks. We did not get all of them done. There are still busted pipes at the barn. We did not have enough parts to fix everything.

we are going to have a busy week this week. I have got meetings and doc. appointments this week and then Friday hubby and I leave for a Fair Managers convintion. Well I better go to bed God Bless ya ,
Tara

1 comment:

  1. Eewww, so sorry about the pipes..that's a bummer. Three nights ago, I sat up with my neighbor trying to thaw out her pipes with heaters and blow dryers. We were so cold we thought our toes were going to break off. Probably this next week, we'll be getting a heat wave.
    Berte

    ReplyDelete