Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Ready for spring

We have all been under the weather for a while. I talked to a dear friend of mine today and she asked me if I could tell her the points of Titus 2. I thought I knew them, but when she asked I went blank. She has challenged me to memorize Titus 2. So the next time she calls me I will be ready. As a wife and a mother I need to know those points by heart and to take them to heart. I have been realizing that I have not been doing my job as wife and mother that I should have. My health has been getting in the way. I have been praying earnestly for the Lord to give me a new strengt everyday to be a better wife and mom. I have realized that there are somethings that we just don't have 2nd chances at. Our children are only children once. We as mothers need to appreciate the gifts that God has given us.

No comments:

Post a Comment