Friday, December 3, 2010

It has been a busy couple of days here on the homestead. We had our annual Christmas parade and Christmas on the square last night. Our 4-H sold hot cocoa and popcorn. I had to help organize and get all of that together .The Lord supplied us with really nice weather. Not to cold! Just right! I was rather pooped afterwards. Today was our weekly shopping trip. I had lots of stops today. I also have a little one with a sinus infection and so he has not felt good, but has felt well enough to be very GROUCHY!

I watched a very interesting program tonight called Food Inc. I think anyone who EATS needs to see this show. It is very enlightning. It makes you not want to eat anything. I am so glad that we can grow a lot of our own food. Sometimes I don't appreciate our family's blessings in that we eat very well. Not to say that I don't buy a lot of stuff I shouldn't. I am trying harder and harder to watch what we eat and where it comes from. You know they have a pill, patch and gum and other stuff to help people break their smoking habits, they need to come up with something to stop the soda habit. Our family does not drink, smoke, dip, chew or do drugs, but we are all addicted to sodas. We eat lots of veggies, grow our own meat and I make our own bread, but the sodas are still hard for us to let go of!

God Bless ya,
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment