Wednesday, December 1, 2010

homestead happenings

It has been a really busy day here. I made my first attempt at making homemade granola cereal. It turned out pretty good, but I still have a little tweeking to do on it. I made a big batch of gumbo today also. We did some school work , Elizabeth painted some more on her room and we had Church tonight. Everyone is in the bed, except for ME. I am give out, but I have missed being on this computer and am trying to catch up reading everyone's blogs. I love to read about how others live their lives. Some of theses ladies on their blogs just blow me away about all the things that they get done. They are an inspiration to me.

There is not much going on farm wise, just daily feeding right now. I hope we can add some critters to the mix soon. I would like to buy some more calves, but they are just too high right now. Hope eveyone has a bless evening.

God is Good,
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment