Monday, May 2, 2011

Storms

We managed to escape the tornados by the grace of God only! He kept us safe and sound. We really needed the rain, but I sure was scared of the tornados that were dropping out of the sky everywhere.
I was blessed by a visit from an old friend this past weekend We had a really good visit and of course it was sad to see her leave. We are very behind in the garden. We had a flat tire on the tractor and then it got really dry and now it is really wet, but I am not complaining about the wet. It will be just fine. We have been rather busy but with what I don't know I guess a little of this and a little of that. With gas prices like they are we are going to have to start staying put! The kids and I did not leave the house today at all. It is a scary time right now for sure with prices of everything rising. I wan't to recommend a wonderful blog www.raisingarrows.net . Amy has a lot of good writings that I know you will enjoy reading.
God Bless ya,
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment