Sunday, September 25, 2011

A new goody!

Well we got a new goody this week. A new truck !!!!

Well new to us. It's a King Ranch F250 super duty truck, it is a diesel and I love it. My other truck was literally falling to pieces. We can only say it was by the grace of God that we got it. It was very quick, we came in drove it filled out the paper work and picked it up the next day. We have never been able to do something like that before. God is an ever loving and merciful one. God knew that we needed that truck , mine was on it's last leg. God is good.

Other than that nothing special going on. We are gearing up for another livestock show this week and hoping to take home supreme heifers. Hubby will be home this week and so he is going to try and get some brush hogging done and maybe get my fall garden planted and some firewood cut. I am looking forward to cooler day for sure. I don't like the cold but cooler would be nice.

We have 4 new baby calves so far and they all seem to be doing well considering our feed situation. Hopefully our feed will be delivered this week also.
I tried something new this month and tried to do a months worth of groc. in one day. I got lots of stuff, but this is going to take some work if I plan on doing it again, my list didn't cover everything like I needed it too. As busy as we are going to be for the next month I was trying to at least make something easier. LOL.
God bless ya,
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment