Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Busy days and State Fair update

We have been very busy around here, nothing exciting just regular stuff. We made it through State Fair ok. We were there for 6 nights and boy were we glad to get home. Unfortunately I do not have any pics because while there I lost my camera. The shame I know. I have been sick ever since we have been home over it. At least everything so far this year had been downloaded to my computer and the only thing lost was State Fair pictures. The kids did well, both got 2nds in thier classes, both got pulled in for the grand drives, but to no avail no reserve grands. Josh did however get 3rd in commercial heifer showmanship and we were very proud of him for that. Jeff's truck is currently in the shop right now. He was trying to change the plugs and broke one off into the head and so needless to say we had to put it in the shop. We already have one of the new show heifers and are working on getting another one. We are not going to get much of a break we will have a Thanksgiving show to attend and the kids are very excitied about this one.
This is a month of thanks and I thank God for all His blessings he has poured on us this year. God bless ya,
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment