Friday, November 4, 2011

Homestead happenings

Well today was another typical busy day in our household. This week we have been home quiet a bit and I have loved it. We have been busy with school work and trying to catch up somewhat. J.C. and I did a nature walk this week and did a leaf collage and studied why God makes the leaves change colors. We have just been doing normal everyday feeding of cows and calf watching. We still have two that have not calved on their dates and I am concerned that maybe something has happened, I will probably take them in another week and have them pregnancy checked. Elizabeth is working with the new heifer and we will pick Josh's up sometime Sunday or Monday. The boys have been busy hunting and Josh got the first deer of the season. I bragged on him that he is growing up and helping to feed his family, he thinks it's just fun, but I on the other hand love the idea of fresh meat in the freezer. He is even learning to process and wrap it. I would have pics, but we all know why I don't have any LOL;(
This is the season of thanks giving and we have a lot to be thankful for this year. God has blessed us with so much it is too numerous to say. I hope that you take the time and think about and thank Him for all he has done for you and your families. May God bless ya,
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment