Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Well everything seems to be going at a snails pace around here.  I seem to have the winter blues or baby blues or whatever you want to call them.  I am ready for spring weather.  Believe it or not my old fashioned jonquils are blooming already.  The weather here has been crazy for sure.   Yesterday we were battoning the hatches down for tornados and it was almost 80 degrees.  Today it is cold wet and windy.  I'm praying for the Lord to lift me out of this fog and get me motivatied for this new little one.  I am halfway there and have not gotten anything done for this new one. 

In farm news there is not much going on here either, just feeding hay and checking on everyone.  We took two of the heifers to get bred this week, and hopefully we will get some good heifers from them.  Our hay is about gone and we will have to buy a little more before the grass gets going.  I wish we had a barn full of calves right now because they are sky high!!   It is good for those selling, but not so good if you are buying.  

  Well that is all for now.

God bless ya,
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment