Tuesday, March 12, 2013

It is a beautiful day here.  We received about an 1 1/2 inches of rain this past Sunday and now it is a beautiful blue bird day.  We have been busy working on getting everything ready to plant.  Hopefully this week we will be able to get quiet a few things done.  My list keeps getting longer and longer.  We have baby chickens coming at the end of the month and we still have to get everything ready  for them.  The pigs are growing well.  We have one that is beating the rest off and it is a lot bigger than the other ones and we may go ahead and take him to get slaughtered and so the other ones can try and catch up.  I think we will go ahead and get some more piglets and get them started. 

In baby news, everything seems to be going well and I now have more weeks behind me than in front.  I need to start getting things together.  It has been a long time since there was a baby in our home, and I am going to have to get  a little bit of everything. 

Hopefully as soon as I get our internet situated I can post some pictures.
Untill next time,
God Bless,
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment