Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Homestead happenings

Well things have been pretty busy around here lately.  I am still struggling trying to recover, but hopefully I will have my strength back soon.  We had a pretty busy week last week.  My mom came for a visit for a few days.  I was so good to see her.  We have not seen her for over 2 years, and that is a long time.  She got to get lots of little kisses and to feed little Cora.  She was also able to help me put up at least one batch of our corn.  I have done one more since she left and have I know one more to go.  Little Cora is doing well she is now weighing 9.1lbs and she is 20.5 inches long.  Cora has decided she likes the nighttime better than the daytime.  She has gotten them a bit mixed up.  One night this week, she didn't go to sleep till 5:30 in the morning,  that happened to be on a day we had somewhere to be that morning.LOL.  Here are a few pics of our little sweetie.


 This is what little Cora looks like at 3:00a..m..  It's like hello mommy I am ready to play.

 My mom with Cora.  It was bitter sweet when she had to go back home.

I just love this little pic.  I think green might be her color.

God bless ya,
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment