Thursday, January 13, 2011

Its COLD

It's cold outside this morning. We are in the teens this morning. You definatley know where all the craks are this morning. We have a fire going in the wood stove, but it is just not enough. Us southern folks are not used to the cold. I am young, but when I am cold I hurt!

We ventured out and went to Church last night, there were still some slick spots on the road. I am going to have to get out today and run some errands, but I wont leave untill after lunch and everything is warming up.

Thank the Lord for my little man Joshua, he is THE MAN when dad is at work, he keeps the fire going for me and all the wood brought in. He has even been doing all of the feeding! Way to go JOSHUA!!!!

Jeff and I were supposed to go to our yearly state Fair convention this week, but he missed so much work last week working on the floor and then the snow hit and they didn't run for a few days, we decided it would be best if he worked. Unfortunatley we need the money! I love going to the convention, it is the only time we get to go anywhere by ourselves. JC is almost six and he has only slept away from home 4 times in his whole little life and that was because every year we let the kids go to MIMI's house and stay the night while we go to the convention. We just happen to be the kind of momma and daddy that actually want our children home with us! In today's society that is probably strange to some people!

God Bless,
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment