Sunday, January 2, 2011

Monday's to do List

MONDAYS LIST

I have a whole list of things to do for MOnday. I wanted to start on a schedule, but of course I can't because I have to go into town. I have to get feed and grocieries.

I did make up a simi menue:

Monday- B: cereal or grits, L- something in town, D- Cube steaks with mushroom gravy, rice and green beans.

Tuesday- B: pancakes , L- sandwhiches, D- Chicken strips, baked potatoes, green salad.

Wednesday- B: cereal or grits, L-grilled cheese and salad, D-sanwhiches or leftovers.

Thursday-B: French toast, L- sandwhiches, D-Deer steak, cream potatoes, brocolli and cheese

Friday - Town day D- HB casserole.

I will also start posting on my gro. bill and list and try to give some suggestions on saving money on groceries. I have to say I don't spend alot of money on gro,. but I would like to track it and see just exactly how much I do spend and if there are any improvements that I could make.

God Bless ya,

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment