Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Good friends and a better day

buttercups in our yard (spring has sprung) I want to thank the Lord for dear sweet friends He has sent my way. Thanks for all the encouraging words and thoughts of wisdom. Today has been a better day and hopefully tomorrow will be even better, sometimes I lose sight of what is most important and that is NOT me but the Lord and what He wants us to be accomplishing in our famiy for Him. On another note we had an exciting afternoon and Elizabeth took a big spill off of her horse. I am not sure what happened, she ran into some trees and Elizabeth couldn't stop her, I don't know if she fell because her reins broke or they broke in the fall, we may have to get some x-rays in the morning, we will see how she is doing. It could have been really bad. when we got to her she was shaking all over and was pale as could be. Good thing her little brother was out and saw her and came and got us. God was good to us once again.

No comments:

Post a Comment