Thursday, July 28, 2011

a few new pics

Here are a few pics I wanted to share.


I pickled these peppers today, aren't they pretty. I just love the colors.


JC at the barn, Elizabeth took this one. He is growing up so fast.


Best of friends, her name is Scarlet Rose


This is one of JC's new cats. We brought home 5 from the Farm Store a couple of days ago.
They were wild as a march hair when we brought them home, but no more! They are now his best friends.

We did have a problem this week, something got in the hen house and killed all our chickens. We are not sure what got them, but I think it was a coon. The dogs barked all night last night and we woke to a dead coon in the back yard that they had caught. The kids had been having a coon coming to the barn at night and I have a feeling it was him that got the chickens and him the dogs killed.
Lets see, I canned peppers today and yesterday I made a German chocolate cake and chocolate chip cookie bars and I made a batch of butter. I also cleaned the boys room from one end to the other and boy was it bad! There was so much dust you could have planted potatoes!
God bless ya till next time.
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment