Thursday, July 21, 2011



Well it is very quiet around here today. My two oldest have gone on a church trip for the next few days. So it is just me and JC here today. I guess me and him will have a play day today just the two of us. I don't get to spend just time with him so today will be fun. BUT I really miss my other two kids though. They can drive me CRAZY sometimes especially having two teenagers, but I have always loved having my children home with me. When we were in publilc school I relished summer breaks and holidays. Now this will be our 4th year to be a homeschooling family. God has truly blessed us by allowing me to stay home with our children and for me to see them grow and flourish in front of me. It is sad to see so many moms working and not get to spend their days with their blessings. If you are a working mom, I encourage you to take a step, a leap of faith and come home to your children. God will not let you starve I promise you. He gave you your children and he will provide for them.

God bless ya!

Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment