Thursday, April 18, 2013

 
 I encourage you to go over and visit this blog  and see what this challenge is all about.  We have been trying to do this with our garden for several years, but the weather has not cooperated very well with us the last couple of years.  Last year was really hard for  us money wise and our food and household supplies were lets just say a challenge.  I want to encourage you to join me in this challenge, I am determined that this is going to be a better year for us.  I would love to be able to just go to the store once a month for the bare essentials.  Besides not going very often, there will be health benefits to a more whole foods diet.  I don't think the Good Lord intended for us to eat a lot of what is being put in our food.  All we have to do is look around us and see all the sickness we have.  I will try to post my progress along the way and maybe we can all benefit from this challenge.

God Bless ya,
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment