Monday, August 12, 2013

Homestead happenings

Well things are trying to get back to normal around here, whatever normal means.  We are through with the garden right now and am about to turn it over and try to get started on a fall one.  The Good Lord has blessed us with so much rain this summer.  We have only had to haul water for the house once and that was my fault, I forgot to turn off a hose after washing the porch off and it busted.  Lets just say my sweet husband was not happy with me!  We did have a batch of storms go through the other night and we lost power for about 6 hours, needless to say it was way to hot in this house!

Little Cora is doing well, she had her 2 month check up this past week and weighs in at 13.10 and 24in.  She is getting so big.  She is not eating that much formula either.  I may break down and start her on some cereal soon and see if that will help her rest at night better.  
Here are a few new pics.  I finally got a new camera and am still learning how to use it, so a couple of the pics are kinda fuzzy.  

 This was a cute outfit some dear friends gave me when she was born.  
We just had to wear one night to VBS this week.






 This little outfit was mine when I was the same age as Cora, in fact I had my 
picture taken in it with a blue blanket behind me.  My mom picked butterbeans
to be able to buy it for me.  It is something I will hold dear to me!

 I love these sweet little fat toes,  She has some of the biggest feet
I bet she is going to be tall.

Well that is all for now,
God bless ya,
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment