Tuesday, June 29, 2010

A busy day

It is finally raining here on the homestead. We have been very dry for a few weeks and every thing in my garden was dying. We did pull some more corn. They are on the floor in the kitchen. I needed to have done it up yesterday, but I had to get Josh and Elizabeth off to Church Camp. We also lost our power yesterday evening and so I did not get any of it done then, but today is the day. It is just me and little man here today and being 5 and all boy he is not going to be of much help. This rain is really going to help my garden out. It is at a slow steady drizzle right now and the ground is just sucking it up. I am feeling a little better, but I still am coughing and have some congestion. My blood pressure was really low yesterday, but this morning it seems to be alright. Pray that I can get over this stuff! It is going to be very quiet here this week with out the other two kiddos. Well I better get off here and go clean the kitchen up so I can get started for the day.
God Bless Ya,
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment