Thursday, June 24, 2010

sick of being sick

I am sick of being sick. I have been on my antibiotics for a couple of days now and I am still feeling yuchy! And now JC is sick with this stuff. He woke up this morning with swollen eyes and congestion. I had to go get him some meds today. We need to pick beans in the morning and do some serious weed patrol, but I just don't know if I am going to be able to get up and going. We picked corn yesterday and I got half of it up and I still have another tub to go. I was going to try and finish it tonight, but I just am to tired. Yesterday we pulled corn and picked some squash and peppers and I canned some tomatoes. We have had a wonderful supper the last two nights. Josh has grilled for us. He grilled some burgers and squash and fresh corn. It was really good. The grilled squash was really good. I think we will keep having it like that for a while. the grilling sure does help with the heat in the house and here lately I have had the stove tied up with canning. Pray for me tomorrow that we may get some things around here accomplished.

God Bless Ya, Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment