Sunday, July 25, 2010

church

Some how in my last post not all of it got posted, it was the devil I thinkLOL. Any way Because I assurped my husbands athority and insisted on joining this church we are now very unhappy. So dear hubby has decided that after tomorrow we will go and visit the chuch that he wanted to visit two years ago!!!! Now I will let you know what happens. I am going to give up the fight and let him have it. We have just never felt like we are part of this church that we are at now. My husband has a lot of family there and I thought that the not belonging feeling would just go away over time, but it hasn't. It has been two years and we still feel like outsiders.

We seem to feel like that every where we go. Because oh my good ness we only have one tv with 3 pbs channels. We don't have one in every room and video games and the latest computer stuff. (the world is going to come to and end)LOL And when someone finds out that you are trying to live a simpler life by canning and gardening and raising your own food and raising your children under God's authority. Then they really think you have gone over the deep end.

Well I have been on my soap box long enough tonight, maybe I can go get a little sleep before I have to get up
May the Lord Bless yall,
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment