Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Homestead Happenings

There has not been much happening around here lately. We are in the middle of VBS and that has pretty much taken up all of our time. I am doing the music for it and lets just say I need your prayers. We have a new projector that runs through a computer and I have been trying to use it, but the last two nights have been rough trying to work out all of the kinks. I am praying that tonight will be much better.

Well the baby calf also known as "little tuff man" is doing well right now. He is running around on his piped up leg and actual chased Elizabeth in the barn yesterday morning for his bottle. It is only by God's Grace that he has lived.

We are going to pick tomatoes and peppers this morning and try to work with the calves a little. We won't have time to get many projects started though.

I pray for some rain today!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well I better get the day started
God Bless ya
Tara

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear the new calf is doing well! We didn't plant a garden this year and I sure am missing those homegrown tomatoes now!

    ReplyDelete