Sunday, July 25, 2010

RAIN

It RAINED this afternoon. Praise the LORD for his goodness and mercy! I don't won't to be selfish, but we will take some more please. It is just so dry that it soaked it all right up!

Well Homecoming went well today and there was lots to eat and the singing went well afterwards. I actually managed to get up after only a couple of hours and get everything cooked. I made a huge batch of brocolli rice and cheese casserole (using my very own brocolli), homemade chicken strips, and ranch potatoe salad using new potatoes, peppers and onions from our garden!

We recasted the baby calfs leg this evening and worked with the show calves a little. Sometime tomorrow or Tuesday or extension agent is coming to look at their livestock projects. We had a death in the church we are attending and Tuesday I am going to take food and help serve the family lunch after the funeral.

Lets see tomorrow I am going to try and make up a bunch of bisquits and sausage and try to freeze them. I would like to have something that is quick and easy. We need to start eating better and breakfast is the one thing that a lot of times we don't eat. I may also make some bread tomorrow. We are going to have spagehetti for super. Every thing from the meat to the sauce is all homegrown! (Well except the pasta)LOL I tried to talk my hubby into planting me a little patch of wheat, but he said no way! God is Good!

God Bless ya,
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment