Thursday, February 16, 2012





Been a crazy day here on the homestead.  I haven't had it together today for sure.  I just could not get  the kids schools stuff all done, I have been busy doing a sewing project and had to keep ripping seems out, forgot to wash jeans and my dear sweet hubby was all out and not a very happy camper, and I forgot to run the dishwasher that I would come to run 3 or 4 times and get side tracked with something else and not get it turned on and had trouble finishing dinner tonight.  And the phone has rung off the hook, which is strange because my phone hardly ever rings.  There are some days it may only ring once or twice and that is just junk calls.  Has any one else had a day like this?  I am praying for a much better one, because the weekend is plum booked up.  The next few days are going to be crazy to say the least. Hopefully tomorrow will be much better.  I just have to keep reminding myself that tomorrow is a new day and that God is not the author of chaos.  Satan likes to get in where ever he can.  So "satan get behind me and my family, in Jesus Christ name Amen."
Have a blessed night,
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment