Monday, February 6, 2012

We had a very good day yesterday in the Lord's house and then a wonderful night of fellowship with friends eating good food and watching the game.  This week is going to be pretty busy, I am really working on my goals for this year, hospitality. Last week I had some of the youth and their parents over and this week we will host a family for dinner who is dear to us. I have so missed having people over and cooking for them.  Sometime back the Lord started convicting me about how we never have anyone over or that I make a meal for anyone.  I think it is because I had let our home get so slack and it was to much of a task or work to get all the mess cleaned up, and I am embarrassed about our house. So I have been working on keeping a better schedule, and being proud of what the Lord has given to us in the way of our house. Trying to redo some of the little things like rearrange furniture and change out pictures, It is amazing what just having everything cleaner and those little decoration touches can do to help.  The Lord has blessed us beyond measure for sure. 

No comments:

Post a Comment