Thursday, February 9, 2012





Well I got my Large Family logistics book out again, this time no chest pains though.  I recommend this book for all you moms out there.  I am not doing everything like she is doing and I think that was the problem when I first read it.  Now I am taking parts of it and adjusting it to my own family's needs.  We have done a much better job for sure.  One thing that has really helped and I don't know why it has taken almost 18 years to learn is to CLEAN AS YOU GO WHEN COOKING.  That is my one big tip for today.  Just washing things as you dirty them up makes a huge difference.  There is not nearly the mess when you get through.  Also,  making sure the dishes are done before you go to bed.  I know first hand what a difference this can make.  I have let dishes stand overnight for years, and woke with a grouchy attitude about begrudgingly starting the day with a pile of nasty dishes.  Boy what a difference a clean kitchen first thing in the morning will do for you.  I have to just remember that God blessed me with this home, and children and I need to be the very best for them and Him.  It is a daily struggle for me and I know with God grace and mercy I can do it. And you can too.
God bless ya,
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment