Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Yum, Yum



There is nothing like warm bread or cinnamon rolls fresh from the oven.  My recipe is just right to make one loaf and a batch of cinnamon rolls or 2 loaves of bread or just a batch of dinner rolls instead of a loaf.  I love the smell of it baking in the oven and the sense of providing food for a hungry family. Tonight we had spaghetti with whole wheat noodles.  There was a bit of a taste difference, but not that much. The thing I did notice was it seemed to be more filling than the regular pasta, don't know if that is true, but seemed to be for us tonight.  I like things that are filling, and that the meal goes farther and no one is hungry again an hour later.
I am still working on my wheat bread though.  I can't seem to get it baked right, it is always way over done on the outside and still raw on the inside, I am still learning how to cook in my old oven and it does have a few hot spots.  God is the provider of all things great and small and I thank Him for another lovely day of being home with the kidos doing school work, keeping my home and doing some lovely baking. 
God Bless,
Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment